- Vayots Dzor
- “Arpi” Natural-Historical Reservation
- “Garni” Historical-Cultural Museum-Reservation
- Gladzor University” Historical-Cultural Museum-Reservation
- “Goshavank” Historical-Architectural Reservation
- Historical and cultural preservation “Zorats qarer Settlement”
- “Zvartnots” Historical-Cultural Museum-Reservation
- “Metsamor” historical-archeological museum-reserve
- Historical and Cultural Preservation of “Lori Berd”
- National architectural museum-reservation of Dilijan
Deputy head of Syunik Service Naira Hayrapetyan on occasion of the International Day of Monuments and Sites,at Meghri Secondary School No. 1, 7, 9 and 10 grades of students, held open class titled “Education and Preservation of Cultural Heritage through”. Using the opportunity, students spoke about Armenia, Artsakh and the Armenian monuments all over the world, talked about medieval architects, miniatures, sculptor masters and cultural values, as well as medieval monasteries, which have been achieved through Holy Bibles. The lesson was accompanied by Meghri St. “Komitas” choir sang church hymns. For informatics class children’s presenring monuments by slideshow (slides) is best demonstrated during the event.
Class was attended by the school’s vice principal, teachers, who in their speeches maintained the importance of the spiritual and cultural education at school age.
In the end, the participants watched the film “Jugha”.