- Vayots Dzor
- “Arpi” Natural-Historical Reservation
- “Garni” Historical-Cultural Museum-Reservation
- Gladzor University” Historical-Cultural Museum-Reservation
- “Goshavank” Historical-Architectural Reservation
- Historical and cultural preservation “Zorats qarer Settlement”
- “Zvartnots” Historical-Cultural Museum-Reservation
- “Metsamor” historical-archeological museum-reserve
- Historical and Cultural Preservation of “Lori Berd”
- National architectural museum-reservation of Dilijan
On the occasion of the International Monuments and Sites Day Kotayk province, under the tripartite agreement the “Army-Education-Culture”, organized sanitation, improvement and awareness activities in the areas of monuments in communities across the province, with the participation of students from different schools, teachers, community residents . These works were held in Ptghnavank, Artavazavank, Nor Zovq, Kamaris, Yeaz, Vanatur district in Hrazdan, monuments Garni Khumarazham areas and monuments erected in memory of the victims of the Artsakh war.
During the event, Kotayk`s Regional Service officials presented the International Council on Monuments and Sites Day, spoke about the prospects of further development and opening of new tourist routes, stressing the need for them to reach a properly preserve cultural values and transmit to future generations.
Ahead to the event photo exhibition of monuments was opened in Culture House in Bjni which will run until April 21.