- Vayots Dzor
- “Arpi” Natural-Historical Reservation
- “Garni” Historical-Cultural Museum-Reservation
- Gladzor University” Historical-Cultural Museum-Reservation
- “Goshavank” Historical-Architectural Reservation
- Historical and cultural preservation “Zorats qarer Settlement”
- “Zvartnots” Historical-Cultural Museum-Reservation
- “Metsamor” historical-archeological museum-reserve
- Historical and Cultural Preservation of “Lori Berd”
- National architectural museum-reservation of Dilijan
Home > “Arpi” Natural-Historical Reservation
The stuff of «Arpi» Natural-Historical Reservation launched an open class in Areni Secondary School (Vayots Dzor) entitled «Keep Alive the Heritage Painted With the Blood of Our Intelectuaks». The event was organized within the frames of «European Heritage Days» project. The open class was attended by 65 students in grades 7-9. The open class began ...
“ARPI” NATURAL-HISTORICAL RESERVATION v. Areni “Arpi” Natural-Historical Reservation was formed in the November of 1988, by the decision of the Council of Ministers of SSRA. It is located in the Administrative District of Areni Village of Vayots Dzor Province, to the south of the second kilometer of the road Areni–Eghegnadzor, in the Noravank Canyon. The reservation ...