- Vayots Dzor
- “Arpi” Natural-Historical Reservation
- “Garni” Historical-Cultural Museum-Reservation
- Gladzor University” Historical-Cultural Museum-Reservation
- “Goshavank” Historical-Architectural Reservation
- Historical and cultural preservation “Zorats qarer Settlement”
- “Zvartnots” Historical-Cultural Museum-Reservation
- “Metsamor” historical-archeological museum-reserve
- Historical and Cultural Preservation of “Lori Berd”
- National architectural museum-reservation of Dilijan
Home > Gegharkunik
On International Day of Monuments and Sites, " Army-Education-Culture" in cooperation with a number of events were also held in Gegharkunik region. On the initiative of Regional Service students, military personnel, members of cultural organizations and regional service, sanitation improvement works were carried out in 24 communities, in the territories of 50 monuments. This ...
On the initiative of Gegharkunik Service an open class titled "Cultural Heritage and sustainable tourism” held for high school students in the secondary school No. 2 Geghhovit community, the district police chief researcher Jasmine reflected on monuments, popularization and utilization of the role and responsibility of each citizen. Hasmik Gasparyan, referring to the International ...
On the initiative of " Protection service” NCSO`s regional service of Gegharkunik on International Day of Monuments and Sites was organized open class titled "Cultural Heritage and sustainable tourism" at primary school N1 in the town of Sevan for students in 7-8 grades. Deputy Head of the Protection service of Gegharkunik region ...
On International Monuments and Sites day April 18, on the initiative of "Protection service” NCSO`s regional service of Gegarkuniq was held an open class at N 2 mrimary school in Martuni in which took part 7th and 8th grade students of the school. Introducing our cultural heritage and monuments the ...
"Protection service” NCSO`s Regional Service of Gegharkunik organized open class for high school students titled "The monuments are manifestations of Armenian culture " aimed to introduce historical and cultural monuments to youth and involve them in protection process . Open class was conducted by Gegharkunik Regioanl Service, then questions and answers with active participation of ...