- Vayots Dzor
- “Arpi” Natural-Historical Reservation
- “Garni” Historical-Cultural Museum-Reservation
- Gladzor University” Historical-Cultural Museum-Reservation
- “Goshavank” Historical-Architectural Reservation
- Historical and cultural preservation “Zorats qarer Settlement”
- “Zvartnots” Historical-Cultural Museum-Reservation
- “Metsamor” historical-archeological museum-reserve
- Historical and Cultural Preservation of “Lori Berd”
- National architectural museum-reservation of Dilijan
Home > Kotayk
On the occasion of the International Monuments and Sites Day Kotayk province, under the tripartite agreement the "Army-Education-Culture", organized sanitation, improvement and awareness activities in the areas of monuments in communities across the province, with the participation of students from different schools, teachers, community residents . These works were held in Ptghnavank, Artavazavank, Nor Zovq, ...
"Protection service”NCSO`s monument guards of Regional Serviceof Kotayk, according to the schedule, during their visit to the territories noted two cases of offense. In particular, the experts found traces of gunshot Bjni / 6.19.1 / castle located in the central part of the metal gate in 2016. Was shot at close range. ...
On "Army, education and culture" cooperation, " Protection service” NCSO`s Regional Service of Kotajk and Balahovit N command on March 25 initiated the cleaning and restoration work, which was carried out in the town of Abovyan in four areas, in Balahovit community in areas of YEAZ monuments and near the ...
Ahead of the International Day for Monuments and Sites, "Protection service” NCSO`s Regional Service of Kotajk organized an open class in No. 4 High School in the town of Abovyan dedicated to the preservation of historical and cultural monuments of Kotayk province. Researcher of Kotayk Regional Service A. Sedrakyan presented to the students ...
" Protection service” NCSO`s monuments guards of Regional Service of Kotayk according to the schedule, toured the monuments in the territories freed from snow cover. They recorded a single case of the collapse of the offense. In particular, the moisture from the melting snow caused the collapse of Saint Mary Church Zoravan ...