With the efforts of ” Protection service” NSCO`s branch “Gladzor” Historical and Cultural Museum-Reserve and Yeghegnadzor municipality of Vayots Dzor province recently held the event entitled “Yeghegnadzor`s winter” in the monastery in Tanahat, which was attended by Yeghegnadzor`s Youth Creative Center for Children, regional and Gladzor`s secondary school students. Head of “Gladzor” Historical and Cultural Museum-Reserve Baris Kocharian made an interesting and meaty tour for pupils of the monument`s area. He presented “Gladzor University” cultural museum-reserve, spoke about Gladzor University’s foundation, and about it`s significance in cultural life. According to Kocharyan belonging to XIII-XIV centuries a prominent Armenian institution was religious, social, political, philosophical center as well as the development of creativity and the higher education, here worked and created prominent intellectuals of that time, Nerses Mshetsi, Isaiah Ncheci, Stephen Tarsayiche, John Vorotnetsi, Khachatur Kecharetsi, Toros Taronatsi, Sr., Momik, and others. Vernasheni St.Hakob`s church museum exhibition is being completed with the involvement of Tanahat monastery. Schoolchildren were interested in various issues, starting with built up of Tanahat monastery till recovery. Baris Kocharyan answered student`s questions about the history of the monument, maintained that Tanahat monastic complex consists of two churches and cemeteries. The complex was built during the reign of Prince Prosh 1272-1279 and according to his order. The second church of Monastery is Varaga`s St. Nshan.. The monastery was restored in 1984.