THE TERRITORIES OF LORI REGION’S MONUMENTS HAVE BEEN RENOVATED

THE TERRITORIES OF LORI REGION’S MONUMENTS HAVE BEEN RENOVATED

2018-03-29T15:58:05+00:00 June 12th, 2017|Lori, Recent News|

Akner community’s church (state index 5.2.1.3) has been renovated by the initiative of NCSO’s Lori region’s service and Alaverdi’s city government representatives. Church which was built in 1863 by Princess Arghutyan, is unfortunately without roof today. The dried plants grown inside the church have been cleaned by special eqipments, afterwards the dust has been removed from the monuments’ territory.

Sanitary cleanings have been implemented in the territory of the monument (state index 5.2.1.12) located in the same community erected in commemoration of the victims of World War 2. Karen Paremuzyan Alaverdi’s mayor and workers of the regional service also took part in the works.

The head of Shnogh community Davit Ghumashyan and the deputy of Lori region service’s head Karen Yolchinyan also took part in the cleanings and renovations of St. Gevorg church (state index 5.88.2.5) located in Shnogh.